Since it has been largely overcast and cloudy here, I was doubtful as to what I was going to be able to find for our theme of morning light, but then I got lucky today and had the sun streaming into our kitchen. As dogs love to do, Maisy found the patch of light in the kitchen and basked in the warmth. My little boy, Jack, enjoyed the sunshine as he ate his Trix cereal.

It is always amazing to me how much the sun makes me feel more energized and invigorated. After winter, days like this are true treasures!

To continue to be inspired by morning light and the other photographers in our circle, begin by visiting the incredible Heidi Adams.

7 Responses to “Project 26 {morning light} | Williamsville, NY life photographer”

1. heidi says:

That is a crazy cute dog…like a fuzzy stuffed animal! Great morning captures-this light is like the light I used today. 🙂

2. celestejones says:

you have beautiful light in these. the 2nd image is so adorable, and your son is such a cutie.

3. tamsen says:

Perfection. This perfectly captures that rising sun warm feeling without actually taking a picture of the rising sun. Absolutely lovely!

4. Gail Pomare says:

oh delicious light, this is where you’ve been hiding! mmmMMMM we’ve had rain (which we need desperately) but oh how I miss this gorgeous kind of light. Lovely Melissa.

5. Carey Pace says:

Melissa, I always always always love coming to your site. Your images have this purity to them that… well I just don’t see anywhere else. I utterly adore it. These morning light images are just gorgeous.

6. Suzanne says:

Oh my gosh, your dog looks like a stuffed animal! He is so, so, so, cute!! I overall love all of the images and the warmth and the “feel” they have.