It’s another addition to our project 26 and this time our theme was story. I had great aspirations of photographing a story…lots of props, etc….but time got the best of me and so I settled for photographing one of my most favorite people in the world reading a story. His fake glasses crack me up; he reminds me of  Carl Fredricksen from the movie Up. Ultimately, I believe that every photograph tells a story.

To continue through our circle of photographers and view their interpretations of story, head on over to the fabulous, Heidi Adams.

10 Responses to “Project 26 {story} | Williamsville, NY child photographer”

1. […] Please read and view the “stories” of the rest of the lovely ladies, Melissa Deakin | Buffalo,NY family &child photographer […]

2. Carey Pace says:

Oh my gravy!!!! I cannot get enough of this! I want to come through the screen, pick him up, and just squeeze!!! He is a dead ringer for Carl Frederickson! LOVE that.

This series of photos could not be more adorable, more precious, or more perfect. Excellent capture of the essence of Stories.

3. Hope says:

This is brilliant! Luv everything you do!

4. heidi says:

Love this!!!! You need a pin it button, girl! 😉

5. celestejones says:

I love these, and the 2nd is my absolute fave! he is so serious and cute!

6. Oh my, what a cutie! I love that image of him with his face in the book & those glasses are too much!

7. tamsen says:

ooooh! these are ADORABLE! Love it!

8. Gail Pomare says:

hey, wouldn’t it be cool to write a story for him to go along with this amazing set of images. then you could make a blurb book and he could read it over and over…. how cool would that be?!!!! And that yellow book….HELLO GORGEOUS!, I love his glasses too, he looks super awesome!!!

9. Lora Swinson says:

Oh, those glasses! These kill me, he is so so so so adorable! 🙂 I love these shots!

10. Suzanne says:

Oh.My.Word. Those glasses on him are such precious!! I will come home and my 8 year old will be hanging out wearing 3D glasses with he lenses gone. They look just like DJ Lance’s from Yo Gabba Gabba! I am saving them for a “Back to School” theme shoot I think. This was just terrific!!!!