So, this round for our project 26, we are taking photos with ourselves in them again, instead of behind the lens. Last month, I was photographed with my youngest, so this time around, I made sure to include the two older boys with me. Once again, I enlisted the help of my babysitter to take these photos. I set everything up and was happy to hand the camera over to her. I am hoping to try my hand at a tripod and a timer soon, but our tripod has been lent out to a friend and I am patiently awaiting its return. So, here I am with my sweet bigger boys.

To continue viewing all of the photographers in our circle, you can begin by visiting Heidi Adams. I am so excited to see what she has in store for us as she just welcomed her fifth beautiful son into the world a few weeks ago.  Congratulations, Heidi!

8 Responses to “Project 26 Me & Mine | Willliamsville, NY Child & Family Photographer”

1. celestejones says:

These images are beautiful. I really love the where you are wrapping your arms around your boys. Love that.

2. Gail Pomare says:

YAY, I have a special place in my heart for a mama and her boys! These are beautiful and I think I would be paying your babysitter more when she doubles as a photographer đŸ™‚ She did great, and you look AWESOME. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shot from above, melts my heart!

3. These are PERFECT! Love the tones in the PP too. That image with the close up on your hands just grabs my heart!!!

4. tamsen says:

beautiful! love the look on your face when you’re playing with your son đŸ™‚

5. Carey Pace says:

could. not. possibly. adore. them. more. and seriously, you have one amazing babysitter if she is capturing these! The tickle shots is fantabulous and I also love the arms around one!

6. heidi says:

These are great. đŸ™‚ I soo need to get one with my big boys!!! Love the laughing one!!! đŸ™‚ Thanks for the congrats! :heart

7. jules says:

you and your boys look so happy together! love that these are in bw … it lets the love and emotion shine through. gorgeous!!!

8. Suzanne says:

How sweet and how excited to know that my sweet little boy will, hopefully, will still want to cuddle with mom when he’s older! Your boys are so cute!!!!