It’s a new year and that means a new chance to improve my photography and grow with fellow photographers.  I have joined a new group of amazing women and this year our focus is to make sure we are in more photos with our families. This could not be a more perfect challenge for me. Because I am usually the one taking the photos, I am rarely in the photos. But, that is about to change! 😉  This week I handed my babysitter the camera and had her photograph me with Jackson on one of the only snowy days we have had thus far this winter (just about unheard of in Buffalo).

This image is my favorite because apparently whatever I was saying was very funny. That exuberant laugh is totally him!

To continue through our blog circle, you can visit Heidi Adams and see her first post in our Me & Mine group.

13 Responses to “Project 26 Me & Mine | Buffalo, NY Family & Child Photographer”

1. […] Melissa Deakin | Buffalo, NY Child & Family Photographer. is next in line to me prepared to be blown away. […]

2. tamsen says:

so cute!!! love that last shot!

3. celestejones says:

You too are so cute. I love the b&w one of you two with him looking down and you looking at him.

4. heidi says:

I love these-truly caught some real mama/boy interaction, and his hat! Love it!

5. Carey Pace says:

These are so, so, so perfect!!!!

6. Gail Pomare says:

swoon! your babysitter has a great eye! and what a beautiful face you both have. I love the giggles, the foreheads touching…wowsers. just beautiful!

7. Suzanne says:

It seems you have been a great example to your babysitter, great pictures! That hat your son is wearing is killing me. It is so cute on him! I also love the last one too. I love kid teeth and his are so precious. 🙂

8. jules says:

these are so stinking sweet! my favorite is the last one that shows his great big belly laugh! adorable! looking forward to sharing this project with you!

9. Lora Swinson says:

These are so cute, I love all the snow! The bond in the last image is GORGEOUS!

10. That last one is my favorite too! Love the snow. Love these great moments captured. And I really love that laugh in the last image!

11. Laurie says:

I LOVE these Melissa! It is so great to see you in the photo’s with your darling son. And that hat.. way too cute!!

12. Heather Moll says:

oh melissa, these are just gorgeous. what a treasure they will be. so cute!

13. LOVE these! love ya’ll all bundled up and his laughs are contagious! made my evening. So excited to be on another year long journey with you!